Truth Never Fails

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Lumia to Lumina

Nokia Lumia now Microsoft Lumia.....all these years I was pronouncing Lumia as Lumina its an illusion in my mind just now Last week my friend found that while we were discussing about mobiles and he insisted me that i was crazy wrong and he was stunned on seeing me like this Pronouncing .
Even though i have made this mistake in my blog web for mobiles price list 'mobile end'.
Now only i have watched this after searching into all posts of my blog.Not going to change it as a remembrance for myself.

screen shot

Link : http://www.forinternet.mobi/2013/09/nokia-lumina-520.html

and all these years I was pronouncing wrongly all over everywhere .....Terrible how i made this mistake......Crazy about this !

No comments:

Post a Comment