Truth Never Fails

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Untouchable vs Humanity

Few years back 
It happened me once In my best friends house
My friend took me for lunch in his home 
They served food happily 
 but later 
They threw the glass away after I drank up water with that.
They threw up the plate away after I ate the food in it.
 Because they think I'm Untouchable
These things happened after I left their house and same friend said this to me after few days.
This incident hurt me more because they have (racism) caste discriminated me .
Even though I thanked him for being my friend even though their parents don't like me and I felt happy because they atleast gave me Water and Food.

There should be a change in the society and there should be a change in culture.

Humanity should be retained .

No comments:

Post a Comment