Truth Never Fails

Monday, February 29, 2016

What ? I won't delete my Facebook

My facebook account is associated with my webpages
My facebook pages are interlinked with respective blogs and websites..

Its not possible to do that..If I delete my fb account means all the fb pages will be deleted and I will lose all my fans connected to my websites ..I won't do this...

I use my facebook mostly to read Trending news , Share my thoughts,Play Games and to Like my friends status.

If you don't like me in fb means I will cut two things, Sharing my thoughts and Liking my friends status ..

But I will read the Trending news because its essential for me to keep myself updated .

Still you don't like me in fb means what shall I do ?
.........................................................................................
Yep this is your problem isn't it ?

You  can Unblock me here right now


I don't want to share anything in my fb profile from Today


Few Important Emergency posts has exclusion in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment